Lemons for Acne Scars
If your acne scars dark, use lemon juice to lighten them. Cleanse your face with lemon juice. Soak a cotton ball in teaspoon of lemon juice and smooth it over the acne marks. After ten minutes rinse it. Use care with lemon juice because it can make your skin photosensitive. So be sure to use a sunscreen on any area you treat with lemon juice before going out into the sun.
Acne Scar Remedy 1
Besides eating fresh fruits to provide your skin with collagen building vitamin C, you may also smear them onto your face for mild acid exfoliation. Only puree a forth a cup of pineapple and put it onto your face. Wait for 10-15 minutes, then rinse. As the pineapples holds ascorbic acid, it will bring a brightening effect on the face, and help fade acne marks.
Acne Scar Remedy 2
Exfoliate your skin with baking soda. Frequently a version of baking soda is used in cosmetic microdermabrasion treatments. You can apply on your a mini microdermabrasion treatment by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with the two teaspoons of clear filtered water. Then softly rub the mixture on your acne scar for 60 seconds then wash it off.
More Acne Scar Remedies
There are several acne scar treatments that help banish acne and resulting acne scars.
Frequently used home remedies for acne scars are:
– Eating a balanced and health diet free of immoderate starch, sugar and fatty foods.
– Hot fomentation to open pores and washing the skin with chilled water followed by squeezing waste is an useful remedy.
– Sun and air baths for the body are equally healthful to the skin.
– Healing packs of grated cucumber, orange peels, lemon peels are effective remedies when applied on damaged areas.
– A teaspoonful of coriander juice mixed in with a pinch of turmeric powder is also believed an efficient remedy to treat acne scars naturally.
– Consumption of garlic as well as rubbing garlic on affected areas can show beneficia resultsl in treating acne scars.