Following Are some Treatments for Acne Scars
Lemons for Acne Scars
If your acne scars dark, use lemon juice to lighten them. Cleanse your face with lemon juice. Soak a cotton ball in teaspoon of lemon juice and smooth it over the acne marks. After ten minutes rinse it. Use care with lemon juice because it can make your skin photosensitive. So be sure to use a sunscreen on any area you treat with lemon juice before going out into the sun.
Fresh Fruits For Acne Scars
Besides eating fresh fruits to provide your skin with collagen building vitamin C, you may also smear them onto your face for mild acid exfoliation. Only puree a forth a cup of pineapple and put it onto your face. Wait for 10-15 minutes, then rinse. As the pineapples holds ascorbic acid, it will bring a brightening effect on the face, and help fade acne marks.
Acne Scars Treatment using Baking Soda
your skin with baking soda. Frequently a version of baking soda is used
in cosmetic microdermabrasion treatments. You can apply on your a mini
microdermabrasion treatment by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with
the two teaspoons of clear filtered water. Then softly rub the mixture
on your acne scar for 60 seconds then wash it off.
Acne Scars Treatment
There are several acne scar treatments that help banish acne and resulting acne scars.
Frequently used home remedies for acne scars are:
– Eating a balanced and health diet free of immoderate starch, sugar and fatty foods.
– Hot fomentation to open pores and washing the skin with chilled water followed by squeezing waste is an useful remedy.
– Sun and air baths for the body are equally healthful to the skin.
– Healing packs of grated cucumber, orange peels, lemon peels are effective remedies when applied on damaged areas.
– A teaspoonful of coriander juice mixed in with a pinch of turmeric powder is also believed an efficient remedy to treat acne scars naturally.
– Consumption of garlic as well as rubbing garlic on affected areas can show beneficial results in treating acne scars.